Why I would value you in my class ^_^ ^_^

Are you crazy!  I don’t even know why you would have the thought in your mind that I shouldn’t be in your class.

I strongly agree that I should definitely be in your class. I’ve been in your class before and I know how you can teach like when I was in year 3 you taught me maths but that was ¾ maths this is5/6 maths so you can help me in the maths area.  Also need a little bit of help in the leadership area I find that I also step up  to be the leader and I end up being the leader so I need some help stepping down from the roll.

I know how you feel about I.C.T and how you find it really annoying and I know what you mean I also feel the annoyance most of the time. Sometimes it just doesn’t do what you want it do and it does something completely the opposite and like I said I’ve been in your class before and I remember your favourite button it is the undo button because if you stuff up it just undoes the mistake that you make. Also I can help you in other ways like getting the internet back if it’s not working or I could help you find something that you lost on your computer.

That’s why I strongly agree that I should definitely be in your class.

From Ziggy