S.R.C Application

You should definitely vote for me I would be the best in the class for the job.

There are many skills required to be part of the S.R.C and I feel that I have some of those skills and wanted to share these with you.

Communication

I can speak well in front of crowds and have spoken in front of the whole school before. I also have a deep voice so that helps me when I’m speaking I love my voice for that reason and I think it’s easy to understand when I am speaking.  I also know a lot of words to express what I am talking about and when I am talking. Communication is one of the skills I have that would benefit the S.R.C.

Technology

I am good with technology because I was the I.C.T last year for our class and this year so I could do it in S.R.C and I have fixed my Grandma’s phone, computer, I have set up my Grandad’s new iPhone and in my life I have been helping people at school, home and in other places I’m good with phones, computers and just heaps of other things to do with technology. Also just yesterday I helped Dhilan print a picture of Nelson Mandela for his art homework witch is a another reason why I should definitely be in S.R.C

Listening and Giving Feedback

I am good at listening to people and don’t get distracted and give them my attention.  I like to listen to my classmates share their opinions and give them feedback on their ideas.  The other day Jude told me when we were doing our goals that she thought I should give feedback to others on their opinions more often because I’m good at this.

Leadership and Working with People

I am good at being the leader and suggesting things that we should do and why we should do them.  I enjoy organising things and people and think I do this in a fair way.  The other day is class when we were put into two groups my group decided that I should be the leader because most of the ideas that I suggested almost all were agreed by the group.

They are just some of the reasons why I should be the SRC representative for my class and we would be here all day if I told you all the reasons.

Kind Regards

Mr Ziggy Christofides