BTN Circus Animals

I definitely think that animals should be banned from circus’s and here are some reasons why.

Animals might be nice but this is no reason to make animals perform. Animals are living creatures and all animals live in different ways like where they live, how they live and also how they hunt to stay alive. Animals should definitely be able to do what they want and live like they want. Some areas of Australia have banned the use of circus animals completely and I think they did that for a good cause. The monkey inclosure in the BTN episode has no where for the monkeys to able to play it does have a swing but since when do monkeys use a swing? They always use trees to swing on and jump from tree to tree and monkeys love to climb. The monkeys need to be happy mentally and physically. With the tigers and lions they have somewhere to be able to walk around but they are not kept in there natural habitat to run at full speed, climb and hunt. At least a zoo has a purpose for keeping animals in an inclosure because they do research and they help sick and endangered species.  

For conclusion I definitely think that circus animals should be banned from circuses because there is no reason to have them as entertainment and they are not happy mentally and physically.

Here is the link to the BTN video I watched: http://www.abc.net.au/btn/story/s3502475.htm