BTN Seed Bank

Hello today I will be persuading you to think that the seed bank is definitely not a waste of time and should keep running and let the idea grow.

My first main point is that what if there is a fire in the national which has gum trees and other kinds. The seed bank could give the rangers seeds for those plants and start growing the so the park will be back to normal and people will still come to visit the national park.

My second reason is what if people wanted to plant more trees say in there properties so they went to all the places that selled plants and they didn’t have any seeds or plants to sell so the people called the director of the seed bank they would have plants to give to the costumer and all the places that didn’t have and seeds left so then they could the plants and keep there business running.

In conclusion that is all the reasons I have to share to you I hope you agree with me and that you will support the seed bank.

Here is a link to the article I watched: http://www.abc.net.au/btn/story/s4425890.htm