100 WC 3 Way Conference – Bad

Why can something so small beat me in a race my gosh he’s only a prep. I must be so fat or something, but I go to the gym everyday. I’m going to train so hard so I can beat this tiny thing. I mean I have more privileges so I could just say ‘run slower or I will tell your teacher that you are bullying me’. After six months off non stop training I asked if we could verse again. Ready, set, GO!! i sprinted for all my life I was in front then he was we were two meters away from the finish line and…

2 thoughts on “100 WC 3 Way Conference – Bad

1. brynn2016 says:

Hi Ziggy,
    Good job on your 100 WC. I liked the voice in this piece. You could tell this person is stubborn and determined. I thought there were some good ideas in this as well, I wouldn’t of thought of that. Maybe work on your grammar a bit. I noticed in the fist sentence; Why can something so small beat me in a race my gosh he’s only a prep, there should of been talking marks and commas (sorry for being harsh, I can’t help myself) Anyway, good job, I thought it was very funny and an overall great post!
    -Brynn